Gwendy's Magic Feather: A Novel - SALE PRICED!
A Brand New Castle Rock Novel.
SIGNED LIMITED SLIPCASED EDITION!
Oversized Edition with Original Cover Art and More!
See More Details Below!
by Richard Chizmar.
Foreword by Stephen King.
This copy is a new copy but has a slight bend in top right corner of signature page and is offered at this sale price (see photo) Sold out years ago in 1 day, this is a rare opportunity to pick up a copy at a great price.
Sold as is at this sale price.
Featuring a foreword by Stephen King discussing this first novel ever set in Castle Rock written by another author.
Publisher announces only one first Limited edition.
• Printed at a larger trim size than the trade hardcover edition, with a different interior design!
• Personally signed by Richard Chizmar on a unique signature page.
• Includes exclusive interior artwork that does not appear in any trade edition.
• Featuring other exclusive Bonus Items not yet announced - Many surprises!
• Printed on 60# acid-free archival quality paper.
• Bound in a fine material with colored head and tail bands.
• Featuring hot foil stamping on the front boards and spine.
• Printed and bound with full-color endpapers.
• Smyth sewn to create a more durable binding.
• Wrapped in a DIFFERENT full-color dust jacket.
OVERVIEW: Something evil has swept into the small western Maine town of Castle Rock on the heels of the latest winter storm. Sheriff Norris Ridgewick and his team are desperately searching for two missing girls, but time is running out to bring them home alive.
In Washington D.C., thirty-seven-year-old Gwendy Peterson couldn't be more different from the self-conscious teenaged girl who once spent a summer running up Castle Rock's Suicide Stairs. That same summer, she was entrusted—or some might say cursed—with the extraordinary button box by Richard Farris, the mysterious stranger in the black suit. The seductive and powerful box offered Gwendy small gifts in exchange for its care and feeding until Farris eventually returned, promising Gwendy she'd never see the box again.
One day, though, the button box shows up without warning—and without Richard Farris to explain why, or what she's supposed to do with it. The mysterious reappearance of the box, along with the troubling disappearances in Castle Rock, leads Gwendy home again...where she just might be able to help rescue the missing girls and stop a madman before he does something ghastly.
Pre-orders signed by the author.
• Printed on 60# acid-free paper
• Bound in cloth with colored head and tail bands
• Featuring hot foil stamping on the front boards and spine
• Wrapped in a full-color dust jacket
2019 First LIMITED Hardcover. New / New. Sealed with Archival book cover.