CREEPSHOW - 2023 Stephen King Catalog Annual / Calendar. In FULL COLOR!
by Stephen King Catalog.
Written and Edited by Dave Hinchberger.
The Stephen King Annual (previously the Stephen King Calendar) presents this years theme:
The 40th Anniversary of CREEPSHOW!
Featured Guests and Articles:
Greg Nicotero Interview - Tyson Blue delves into Greg Nicotero's time working on Creepshow 2 and creating the Shudder Creepshow Series (now in 3 seasons as of this writing).
Adrienee Barbeau Interview - Andrew Rausch speaks to the iconic actress from the original CREEPSHOW and her appearance in Stephen Kings GRAY MATTER episode from the CREEPSHOW series, Episode one.
Bev Vincent Annual Stephen King Review of 2022 King goings on, releases, and what to expect in 2023!
Horror film historian, Constantine Nasr's history of EC Comics, and CREEPSHOW's origins.
Paul Gagne's rare CREEPSHOW film coverage from 1982. He was there and we are reprinting his in-depth informative piece from the Cinefantastique Magazine cover story.
RARE PHOTO! A previously unpublished version of the Stephen King, George Romero, and Tom Savini featured on Cinefantastique magazine cover.This is an alternate version and first time publication !
Stephen Spignesi reviews the Stephen King, Richard Chizmar GWENDY trilogy!
Anthony Northrups article overview on Creepshow.
And a whole lot more! Jammed packed full of art, photos, trivia, quotes, Stephen King history and MORE! You’ll enjoy the information and illustrations within for years to come.
Cover and interior art by Award-winning Maine artist, Glenn Chadbourne.
This Stephen King Catalog Desk Calendar theme for 2023 features CREEPSHOW!
With trivia, quizzes, quotes, facts, and informative articles covering the graphic novel, films, and TV shows, featuring Stephen King, artists, director, actors, writers with quotes on the whole series since it's initial release in 1982.
• Original wraparound color cover by award-winning Maine artist Glenn Chadbourne!
• Featuring writers Bev Vincent, Andrew J. Rausch, with more guests!
- Stephen King reviews by King historian, Stephen Spignesi!
• Stephen King 2022: A Year in Review. Plus, what’s coming in 2023 from Stephen King!
• Drawings featured throughout the whole year, by artist Glenn Chadbourne.
• Calendar includes months January 2023 to December 2023 Pages for notes, including anniversaries, birthdays, and special occasion reminders. This oversized hardcover desk calendar measures 7 x 10 inches.
2022 Overlook Connection Press. New / New. Color casebound hardcover. SKCDC