Stephen King's the Dark Tower: The Drawing of the Three 5 - SAILOR.
A brand new chapter in the SUSANNAH DEAN story begins here!
by Stephen King.
Written by Robin Furth and adapted Peter David.
FREE Signed & Illustrated Bookplate by co-author, Robin Furth!
Art by Juanan Ramirez. Cover art by Jay Anacleto
THIS PURCHASE FEATURES:
Trade paperback, which contains the complete set of issues 1-5, collected here.
Covered in an acid-free cover for archival protection.
JAKE CHAMBERS RETURNS AS STEPHEN KING'S DARK FANTASY EPIC CONTINUES!
• Haunted by the specter of a boy he let fall to his death, ROLAND is beset by despair.
• But the boy never existed, and Roland's guilt is madness. Or is it?
• As timelines converge and reality shatters, JAKE CHAMBERS becomes the focus of Roland's quest...and may be the key to the survival of the ka-tet!
REALITIES CONVERGE AS STEPHEN KING'S FANTASY EPIC TAKES A NEW TURN!
• Jake's reality-shattering visions are occurring with maddening frequency...and what they foretell will have dire consequences for Roland and the ka-tet!
• And then there are the strange voices reverberating through Jake's head. Can it be that this star-crossed youngster is actually...dead?!
• Meanwhile, Eddie, Roland and Susannah contend with an attack by Shardik - a 70-foot-tall bear whose mysterious origin runs to the heart of Mid-World itself!
Parental Guidance / Mature.
2017 Marvel Press. Fine / Fine trade paperback. DTDRAW