CREEPSHOW: 2017 BURGANDY GREEN FOIL STAMPED HARD COVER EDITION
- Library-Bound Hardcover Special Order.
No discount coupons are available for this item.
by Stephen King.
Harcover binding of the 2017 Printing of the trade paperback edition.
This copy has a small silver foil spot on the front, where green foil should be, measuring less than 1/4 inch in diameter. Otherwise a fine copy.
· This binding features original artwork by Glenn Chadbourne that is foil stamped on the front, back, and spine of the cloth binding
· Signed on the end-paper by the artist Glenn Chadbourne.
· Hard cover binding is burgandy cloth.
· Horror green Foil Stamping artwork on the front, back, and titled on the spine.
· Artist signature foil stamped on each copy.
· All foil stamping images copyright 2017, Glenn Chadbourne.
· A portion of the proceeds from the sale of this special King project is donated to Stephen Kings HAVEN FOUNDATION.
The graphic novel adaptation of the classic horror anthology film written by Stephen King, with the original 1982 art by Bernie Wrightson!
OVERVIEW: Now back in print: the graphic novel adaptation of Stephen King’s Creepshow, based on the 1982 horror anthology and cult classic film directed by George Romero (Night of the Living Dead, Dawn of the Dead)—and featuring stunning illustrations by the legendary Bernie Wrightson and cover art by the acclaimed Jack Kamen! A harrowing and darkly humorous tribute to the controversial and influential horror comics of the 1950s, Creepshow presents five sinsister stories from the #1 New York Times bestselling author—“Father’s Day,” “The Lonesome Death of Jordy Verrill,” “Something to Tide You Over,” “The Crate,” and “They’re Creeping Up on You”…unforgettable tales of terror to haunt your days and nights!
This purchase includes:
Library bound later hardcover edition. Haven Bound imprint. Featuring foil embossed art by Glenn Chadbourne on both outside panels. Sealed upon completion for complete archival protection.
All images are copyright 2017 Glenn Chadbourne.
No discounts are available for this item. HvnFd HBHC