Sleeping Beauties (Special Edition) REMARQUED
by Stephen King and Owen King.
Artist: Jana Heidersdorf
Remarqued & Signed by Glenn Chadbourne
Sleeping Beauties: The Deluxe Special Edition
A Collectible Limited ONE TIME PRINTING of this Chilling New Epic Novel by Stephen King and Owen King!
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR COLLECTORS:
The manuscript for this epic novel was more than 800 pages, so this will be one of the largest books CD has ever published with probably only IT by Stephen King topping it. This will be a HUGE book in more ways than one considering it is also the first novel ever co-written by Stephen King and Owen King!
About this Deluxe Special Edition:
Cemetery Dance Publications is very pleased to announce our Deluxe Special Limited Edition of Stephen King and Owen King's collaborative novel, Sleeping Beauties.
In this spectacular father/son collaboration, the authors tell the highest of high-stakes stories: what might happen if women disappeared from the world of men?
In a future so real and near it might be now, something happens when women go to sleep; they become shrouded in a cocoon-like gauze. If they are awakened, if the gauze wrapping their bodies is disturbed or violated, the women become feral and spectacularly violent; and while they sleep they go to another place... The men of our world are abandoned, left to their increasingly primal devices. One woman, however, the mysterious Evie, is immune to the blessing or curse of the sleeping disease. Is Evie a medical anomaly to be studied? Or is she a demon who must be slain?
Set in a small Appalachian town whose primary employer is a women's prison, Sleeping Beauties is a wildly provocative, gloriously absorbing father/son collaboration between Stephen King and Owen King.
The exclusive Cemetery Dance Special Limited Edition will be published in two colors and bound in fine materials, and there will be no second printings.
Special Features Exclusive to this Collector's Edition:
• Deluxe oversized design (7 inches X 10 inches) featuring two color interior printing
• Printed on a heavy interior specialty acid-free paper stock that is much thicker than the paper in a normal trade edition
• Featuring two colors of hot foil stamping on the front boards and spine
• Smyth sewn to create a more durable binding
• Deluxe bindings Gift edition with colored head and tail bands
• Custom-made slipcase for the Gift Edition.
• Epic wrap-around full color dust jacket artwork by Jana Heidersdorf
• Six to Eight full-color interior paintings by Jana Heidersdorf printed on a high-quality glossy stock and tipped into the book
• High-quality endpapers for all editions
• Extremely collectible print run that is a tiny fraction of the print run of the trade hardcover edition from Scribner — and you will NOT find this edition in chain bookstores!
• Slipcased Oversized Hardcover Gift Edition of only 1,750 illustrated copies printed in two colors with two-color hot foil stamping, a fine binding, and housed in a custom-made slipcase exclusive to this edition.
2017 CD Publications Late 2017 release. New and Sealed.